Sunday, December 22, 2013

Best Gifts Ever

I'm so thankful for these precious kids.  Of course it's not all smiles and giggles all the time; in fact more days than not, it's gray hairs (for me) and time-outs (mostly for them, though I likely deserve some also).  But even though I go through most days longing for bedtime, I absolutely and without a doubt miss them once they are sound asleep, and can't wait for the next day with them.  Blessed to have these special gifts to celebrate with this Christmas.


My girl.  
My sweet and shy and competitive girl.





 My bug.  
My silly and mischievous and snuggly bug.




 

 My boy. 
 My loving and creative and energetic boy.

 


My babe.
My cuddly and feisty and loveable babe.



 I love these 2 pictures of Norah, and I'm so mad that I didn't focus in on her face!  That's what I get for playing around with settings instead of just capturing the moment.  Boo to blurriness.


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails