Monday, December 3, 2012

What's For Dinner? Week 52: Crock Pot Mac & Cheese


 Week 52 - I made it!  Before the end of the year even (this was my plan, as baby is expected to arrive any day now...).  My goal was to try out 1 new recipe/week for this year...thus, 52 new recipes.  And, this is new recipe #52!


 I have never been a huge fan of homemade macaroni and cheese (bring on the instant boxed stuff).  But, this was pretty good.  I used mild cheddar cheese, and it turned out yummy.  The recipe for this version of Mac & Cheese is found here.

It's been fun to try out new recipes - some were great, others were not so great.  Some were easy and quick, others were a bit more time-consuming.  Some were loved by my kids, others my kids wouldn't touch!  To look through all of the new meals we have tried this year (maybe you'll find something you'd like to try?), click below:



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails