I found this on Pinterest. There's no actual link to a recipe, so here it is:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place 4 thawed boneless chicken breasts along the middle of a casserole dish.
- Arrange quartered potatoes (peeled or unpeeled - your choice) along one side of the chicken and uncooked veggies of your choice (I used frozen green beans) along the other side.
- Sprinkle with 1 packet of Italian seasoning mix and then drizzle 1 stick of melted butter over entire dish.
- COVER and bake for 1 hour.
This was extremely easy, and clean-up is always nice when only 1 dish is involved! =) It was very flavorful and everything cooked really well together.