Friday, January 13, 2012

What's For Dinner? Week 2: Maple Mustard Pork Chops

I found this week's new recipe on The Pioneer Woman's Tasty Kitchen page, which is one of my favorite places to find recipes these days.  

I am not normally a huge mustard fan, though I am a pork chop fan.  

And a syrup fan.  

So, despite my slight aversion to mustard, this recipe sounded yummy.

I made it last night, along with some cheesy mashed potatoes (kids' favorite, another staple in our weekly meal plans!) and green beans. 


The flavor of the sauce was really good, although pretty strong....so drizzle sparingly at first, then add more if you'd like.  (I actually left the glaze off of the kids' meat.)  I used pretty thinly-sliced pork chops, and they cooked through in about 9 minutes.

Click here for the full recipe.  Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails