Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day 2009


I love being a mom.
I can't imagine my life without Caleb.
I am so thankful for him and love him like crazy!


We spent Mother's Day at my parents' house. It was a nice day...we relaxed, ate some really good steak, and Kris changed all the diapers. =)

Mommy and Caleb...

Unfortunately, Caleb does not really like to "pose" for formal pictures these days....so, we had to settle for these two pictures as the best options for the "Caleb and Mommy on Mother's Day 2009" category.

Don't worry....I did not drop him. =)


Reading...



We of course had to get out the T-Ball set...

I am not sure what he is super-excited about here...but, how cute is he?!


I think this is going to be a Home Run...


Batter's Up...


His baseball card pose...


Cutie...


Just for Fun...

Caleb has mastered the art of saying "cheese" for the camera....now, if only we can teach him to tone it down...and open his eyes. =)






LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails