Tuesday, May 29, 2012

What's For Dinner? Week 18: Crock Pot Pork Chops and Parmesan Mashed Potatoes


 These did not end up looking anything like the picture in the original recipe, and because of that I apologized to Kris before even serving them! 

 

But, they were surprisingly really good.  I was afraid, based on how the chops looked, that they would be really dry.  However, they were very tender and we didn't even need our knives to cut them.  I didn't follow the potato recipe exactly, as I just estimated how much stuff I added to the mashed potatoes.  And I left out the roasted garlic.

Before tasting them, I made up my mind that I would stick to my normal means of making pork chops - either grilling or baking them.  But once I actually had a taste, I changed my mind and I would definitely make these again.  Maybe next time, they will come out a little prettier. =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails