Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dupage Children's Museum



Since Nana is in town from Florida, we planned a special outing. The original plan was the zoo, but due to some frigid temps (boo!), we went with Plan B: The Dupage Children's Museum.

The kids had a great time....and we did as well, although I must admit that I am exhausted. I think I have the stomach flu (another boo!), and spending the greater part of the day battling Spring Break crowds tired me out big time. Thankfully it wasn't just me and the kids. I love when Kris is able to go on these types of outings with us, and it's a great bonus when a grandparent can come as well!

Captain Caleb...
(On our way home, he said that this boat was his favorite part.)


Meredith liked the boat as well...


Fun with lights...


Fun with wind...



Fun with pipes...




Fun with water...



Fun with bubbles...



Serious business...


Shane had some fun, too...


But, mostly he slept...


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails