Monday, April 20, 2015

Phone Photo Dump 17

 The latest.  In no particular order.

Rainy Day PlayDo
Flower suncatchers.  Too bad there's no sun today!  (Top - V and Caleb; Middle - Meredith; Bottom - Norah and Shane)

Snuggles and smiles with my baby.

Last Sunday, we dropped off our chickies at the farm.  Here are some pictures of the kids checking out the animals.  Farmer Mark is so nice and loves showing us around!



 

 

Last Friday, the kids didn't have school so we went with some friends to a new-to-us park.  It was a fun and apparently exhausting day.
At a different park!

"I can subtract and add.  I can do the monkey bars.  I can do soccer.  I can tie my shoes.  I can ride the bus."
The highlight of last week for me was getting the chance to visit Nicole and her family.  Sadly I didn't get ANY pics of her newest little one, or any pictures of her and I.  But our hands were a bit full managing the 11 kids between the 2 of us!

9 of the 11 (missing Nic's 2 girls)

9 of the 11 (missing Nic's biggest and littlest)
I love this flowering plant right outside our front door.  Last Spring, because of the harsh winter we had, the flowers never bloomed.  So I was extra pleased this year when the flowers did in fact bloom!
I love when my kids do things like this.  Unprompted note to God (or, Gob). ;)
After dropping off the chicks last weekend, we stopped at my parents' house.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails