Saturday, April 11, 2015

Free Rangers

Our resident "mama hen" asked today if she could take the chickies outside.  It was a beautiful day, and I figured that the stinky little peeps could benefit from some fresh air, so we let them roam around the front lawn.  And when I say roam around, I mean stay pretty much in 1 little cluster never going too far from their box. Thankfully they didn't try to take off, as I wasn't really in the mood to chase chickies all over the yard.  



Meredith and Norah and V spent a ton of time with them outside while Shane was at a birthday party.  Caleb and his friend J joined in for a bit before heading to the back to play basketball.  Some other friends stopped by to see them as well and I'm sure the chickies just loved getting all that attention. ;)


It's pretty crazy how big they get in just a little over a week!












 Chickies are going to the farm tomorrow!  We will miss them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails