Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I Just Love This Kid


 Dear Shane,

 I have really enjoyed getting some focused time with just you lately.  A few mornings a week, when both Caleb and Meredith are in school and Norah is napping, it's just me and you kiddo.


 Last year, when I was homeschooling, you spent a lot of time wandering the house dragging your blankie around looking a bit like a lost puppy.
  You weren't too interested in the activities I had set up/planned for you, and I admittedly didn't go a great job of figuring out how to keep you engaged while I was doing school with the other kiddos.  Don't get me wrong, you were not lacking in love from Mommy (you've always been my biggest snuggler), but last year I personally found it a challenge to give you 1-on-1 time with the demands of formally homeschooling your big sister and brother.


 All that blabbering just to say....I am certainly enjoying the moments I have with you, my special buddy of mine.  You are sweet, (still) snuggly, seriously silly and a bit of a stinker.  I couldn't love you more.


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails