Saturday, November 30, 2013

Deck the Halls

 Yesterday, we took our annual trip to the tree farm to get our Christmas tree.



Not too happy about all the layers


We found one!
Watching Daddy cut it down
 I love this one...Meredith is coming out from the rows of trees, and Daddy is following her with the tree he cut down.


Walking back to the wagon
Ready to decorate!



The colored lights are fun, but next year we are hoping we can talk the kids into white lights again!
 And a few other pictures of what Christmas is looking like around our home...


Dining room


Foyer table
Our "Countdown to Christmas"
Swag I made from some of the tree branches we cut off
Looking in our front door - not the greatest pic
I certainly couldn't forgo my beloved burlap....I just added some Christmas-y things to it.
Kris put up some lights outside as well, but I didn't get a good picture. 


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails