Friday, June 7, 2013

Lately

I haven't taken many pictures lately.  A heavy camera and recovering from foot surgery/a dependence on crutches to walk don't make for a great match.  Despite my inability to walk on my own at the moment, life has kept on.  Here are a few random things I have managed to capture in the last week...

Lots of yard clean-up was done recently (though there's still lots to go), and Shane was a great help....







Family came over last weekend, and we celebrated Warren's birthday...



Shane loves wearing people's shoes....here he is wearing Grandpa's motorcycle boots!


 T-ball is well under way for the season....I didn't get any great pictures from Caleb's 1st game (big camera, crutches....remember?)....although I did manage to snap this one.


#12

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails