Tuesday, February 28, 2012

What's For Dinner? Week 9: Crispy Chicken & Pasta

 The official name of this dish is Crispy Chicken With Creamy Italian Sauce and Bowtie Pasta.  That's quite a mouthful-of-a-name!  I don't typically fry chicken on the stove top....I am much more of a bake chicken or grill chicken kind of girl. So, I was a little afraid that I would either burn the chicken or serve it raw (not that I would actually serve it that way...).  Thankfully, I did neither and it turned out pretty good.  The flavor of the sauce is quite yummy, although there was way too much (in my opinion), so I had to drain it a bit. 


 Click here for the recipe!

Nana & Papa are in town from Florida, and we topped off the meal with brownies and ice cream to celebrate Nana's birthday (which was this past Saturday!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails