Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day Party

 Today was Caleb's preschool Valentine's Day party.  He was so excited, and it was fun to be able to share the excitement with him.

 On one of the hallway bulletin boards, the kids' frogs get different "accessories" throughout the year based on seasons and holidays.  Here's the latest....


Caleb's present for Mommy & Daddy...a decorated pot with candy inside...


He was so excited about passing out his Valentines.  We made his Valentines a long time ago, and it's been hard to wait so long to give them to his friends!


He's making a heart with his hands.  At a handful of times throughout the party, he would run up to me and give me a hug, or tell me he loves me.  Melt. My. Heart.


Waiting patiently to pray before snack...


Love.


Parachute + balloons = tons of fun!




My favorite 4-year-old Valentine.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails