Sunday, November 20, 2011

11

 What's that?  Shane's 11 months?  That. Can't. Be.  
He was just born the other day, wasn't he?

"It's true, Momma.  I'm growing up."

Sigh.  My little baby boy is growing so fast.  We put up some Christmas decorations today, and I couldn't help but think about this time last year.  Shane was with us, but in a much different capacity. I was really large and so excited to meet this little guy and I just knew that I would love him like crazy forever.  As much as I enjoyed having him in my belly, feeling his little kicks and hiccups and somersaults and having him all to myself all the time, I am ever so grateful to have him "out here" with us!  

As has been the case lately, we didn't get any really great pictures today.  This boy does not like to sit still for photos and I can't seem to get my camera settings right - the photos are really blurry, obviously.  But, here's our official "11-month" birthday pics.  Enjoy!



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails