Sunday, May 8, 2011

Dear Little Ones


Dear Caleb,

It was you, my little boy, who first made me a mommy. You are special for many reasons, just one of them being that you will always be "my first baby". You taught me about love in a way that nobody else ever can. From that first moment I held you in my arms, I knew that the Lord had just given me a most precious gift. Your sensitive heart and curious mind bring joy to my soul. Your requests for me to rock you and cuddle you are near and dear to my heart. I love you, handsome boy.

Dear Meredith,

You taught me that it is more than possible to "share the love", that the Lord has no problem giving us mommies enough love for more than one child. I love your infectious laugh and your zeal for every moment. You have added such a sweet dynamic to our family. You, my little lady, are our princess, our tiny sack of sugar. You are most precious and I thank the Lord that He has entrusted you to me. I love you, little miss.

Dear Shane,

You are seriously just about the sweetest child on earth. Your smiles and giggles and cuddles and drool can make even the most difficult of moments sweet. You were a wonderful surprise to our family, and an amazing reminder of how the Lord loves to bless His people. Each day, you remind me of why I love being a mommy. I love you, sweet boy.

Dear Little Ones,

I love you all so much. I am blessed to be your mommy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails