Saturday, February 5, 2011

Hall of Fame Banquet

It was a huge blessing to have Coach Evans (my high school coach) at the ceremony...I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to play for him. He has taught me so much about so many things. God used him in a mighty way in my life and it's great to still be in touch with him and his family.


Coach and Mrs. Evans...and Grandpa Evans! Seriously...us Lady Indians were the luckiest high school team out there.


#34. #23. #24.
Brandy (in pink) and Shawna (with babe) are two of the best friends a girl could ever ask for. So blessed to have been able to call them teammates. Even more blessed to call them my friends.


Shawna and I have played ball together since 5th grade! All through middle school, high school, and college...yup, that's 12 years!


College teammates and Coach Gum...Go Lady Eagles! Each of these women (along with others who aren't pictured here but whom I got to to see the next day), as well as Coach Gum have played such a significant role in my life. I am so very grateful for all of them!



Coach Gum, "introducing" me...
Amazing Coach. He and his wife Sandy were such great mentors to me all through college. Love their family.


Date Night!
It was fun to get dressed up and get out of the house without 2/3 of the kids. =) Thanks to Auntie Heidi for watching Caleb and Meredith while we were out!


Not the clearest picture, but look at his cute little smile! He made for a pretty good date, as well. How handsome is he? ;)


Family. Most thankful for them. This event might be the bazillionth event my parents have attended for me. They are great like that.


These past few days have reminded me of how much I really really love to play basketball. Maybe I can manage to get myself back into shape and join a league again. You know, in between changing diapers and feeding babies and stuff. We'll see.=)


Senior year...headed to the National Tourney. Yeah, baby. =)



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails