Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Field Trip


Today, I went with Caleb and his preschool class on his very first field trip! We went to a local pumpkin farm, where we got to watch a quick movie about the farm and how pumpkins grow, take a wagon ride through the cornfields, look at a ton of great animals, run through a hay maze, and pick out some special souvenirs!

It was a lot of fun, and I am once again so thankful that I am able to be a stay-at-home mom so that I can do things like this. I am also thankful for my mom, who stayed with the other 2 while I went!

He was so excited that he got to ride the green bus to and from the farm!


Waiting for the movie to start. Tonight at dinner, he was telling Kris about what he learned from the movie, and I was amazed at the amount of details he recalled!


On the wagon ride...he loved this!


Hay Maze...they had a lot of fun running around in here, and "getting lost".



He was so excited to find his way out of the maze!


Checking out some animals...


Picking out his pumpkin...


Finding the perfect gourd...


Caleb and one of his buddies shucking their corn...=)


Posing...


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails