Thursday, June 10, 2010

Top 10!

Meredith is 10 months old today! I can't believe it!

Here are 10 of Meredith's favorite things as of late (in no particular order):

1. Her lovey bear, "Teddy"...
2. Playing "Peek-A-Boo"...
3. Taking Big Brother's toys...
4. Singing songs...
5. Her Family...
6. The Etch-A-Sketch...
7. Walking while holding onto someone's hands...
8. Grapes...
9. Taking the DVDs out of their basket...
10. Using her crawling skills to get into all sorts of things she shouldn't be getting into...

We were gone all day, and I forgot to take my camera with, so I didn't get any great photos. But, here's a few I took this evening. It's hard to get her to sit still for any pictures these days, and she has a little cold...so, these aren't the greatest snapshots, but here is our little girl on her 10 month birthday!







LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails