Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Bittersweet

As the school year is coming to a close, it has been fun to look back through photos of my entire teaching career. While I am very very very very excited to be staying home full-time with Caleb and our little girl, I am definitely going to miss the teaching profession. For sure it will be a change to not work outside of the home, but a change I am so ready for!

I have been very blessed, over the past 8 years, to have had the privilege to work with some amazing people, and to teach some very amazing kids. Other than being a mom, I can't imagine any greater job!

I spent my first 6 years in the classroom, and the most recent two years as a resource teacher, working park-time.

Just for fun (and some nostalgia) I have included photos of the 6 classes I have had the opportunity to teach.

2001-2002 - 4th Grade, Golfview Elementary School (Carpentersville, IL)


2002-2003 - 4th Grade, Golfview Elementary School (Carpentersville, IL)


2003-2004 - 6th Grade, Enders-Salk Elementary School (Schaumburg, IL)


2004-2005 - 6th Grade, Enders-Salk Elementary School (Schaumburg, IL)


2005-2006 - 6th Grade, Enders-Salk Elementary School (Schaumburg, IL)


2006-2007 - 5th Grade, Enders-Salk Elementary School (Schaumburg, IL)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails