Sunday, June 7, 2009

30 Weeks

10 weeks to go!

We had a doctor's appointment again today. I am now at the point where they see me every 2 weeks. Just a "regular" checkup today. Everything is still looking good, praise God!

This little one is quite active. It is fun to feel her move throughout the day. Her most significant "wake times" seem to be first thing in the morning (not a bad thing to wake up to), early afternoon (after lunch) and later on in the evening, after dinner. She kicks and she flips, and sometimes has the hiccups. It is so great to feel and see her move around!

Here is my 30 week belly shot...


My Aunt Deb came on Friday to paint the baby's room. She did a fantastic job!

It is definitely pink.

And definitely girly.

I couldn't help myself. =) I love it!

Caleb has been very cute about the room transformation. Although he has been in his big boy room for a while now, I wasn't sure how he would feel about us painting over his "geen" (green) walls and taking down all of his "anmals" (animals). But, he seems just fine! He loves to go into the "mink" (pink) room and say "baby's" while pointing to different things in there. He is going to be such a sweet big brother.

We do still have some finishing touches to add (ie: hanging the letters of her name on the wall..that is, if we ever decide on a name!), but here's a photo so you can get an idea of what it looks like...


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails