Saturday, March 31, 2012

What's For Dinner? Week 12: Crockpot Italian Chicken

This meal was extremely easy (hooray for the crockpot!) and was very tasty....it was a good "comfort meal".  The only problem that I had with it was that there wasn't more color in the pasta/chicken/sauce combo, as all 3 of those things are essentially the same color.  I know, I know....I am a little crazy.  For next time, I think I will use the tri-colored noodles. =)


I got this recipe from Pinterest, although there doesn't seem to be a direct link to it.  Recipe is as follows:

4 chicken breasts
1 packet Zesty Italian dressing seasoning
1 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
2 cans cream of chicken soup
  1. Place chicken in crock pot; cover with remaining ingredients.
  2. Cook on low for 4 hours. 
  3. If sauce is too thick, add a little milk (we didn't need to do this). 
  4. Serve over pasta. 
  5. Sprinkle with shredded (not grated!) Parmesan cheese.

YUM!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails