Friday, May 28, 2010

Planning Mode

I am a planner. It is true. I like to plan ahead...sometimes way ahead. I like to be organized and I like to be prepared. And, sometimes, I am just so stinkin' excited about something that I can't help but act!

Meredith's 1st birthday is coming up in a little over 2 months...and, while I am not too eager for my baby girl to become a little less of a baby (sniff, sniff), I am pretty excited to celebrate her first 12 months of life. I love my kids and I love to celebrate them in any way that I can. Birthdays are the perfect opportunity to do this!

So, I have gotten myself into planning mode for her birthday party. We've reserved the location. I've decided on a "theme". The menu is pretty well set, as are ideas for favors, decorations, and invitations.

I know, I know...it is over 2 months away!

But, I can't help it! I am excited.

Oh, and I am a planner...remember?



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails