Saturday, January 23, 2010

Busy Weekend

This weekend was a busy, but fun, one!

On Friday, we met up with some friends and my mom at the Discovery Center Children's Museum in Rockford. Caleb had a great time exploring and playing with his friends!

Wearing pilot's gear, but driving a car, interesting...


Caleb and Owen playing...


Rob entertaining all the boys...


Meredith was there too....=)


On Saturday, I played in our annual alumni game at Judson. This is a fun tradition that I look forward to each year. It is a great day to see and catch up with friends who I spent many, many, many hours of my college years with! And, while I suppose my performance could have been worse, I definitely feel the need to get in better shape!

Teammates and Friends...


Yesterday (Sunday), we surprised our good friend Becky for her birthday! Unfortunately, I didn't remember to snap any pictures of the birthday girl, but I did get a cute one of Caleb (don't mind the goldfish crackers in his mouth!).



While it was a fun few days, it was busy and tiring. I am looking forward to a week that will hopefully be a little more relaxing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails