Sunday, January 10, 2010

Another Month....

...has flown by!

I know that I have said this many times before, but the days are seriously going by so fast. While I love watching my kids grow, there is definitely part of me that misses "those days" when they were smaller. How thankful I am to be home with them every day.

When Caleb was a baby (yes, it is true, he is no longer a baby), I remember being so eager for the "next stage", whatever that happened to be at the time. I couldn't wait for him to be ready to eat solid food, ready to move about on his own, ready to talk, etc. With Meredith, though, I feel like those "next stages" are coming all too soon! While I am so thankful that she is healthy and growing and developing, I sometimes wish that she was just days old again.

I am sure that many of you moms out there can relate! And, for those of you who think I am nuts, well, that's okay too. I, admittedly, am a little nuts. Thank you to those of you who love me anyway. =)

Anyway, Meredith is 5 months old today.



She is quite a fun little lady. She loves to play, and loves to watch her big brother play. She very much loves her Daddy and it's true that he can get her laughing more than anyone else can! She loves to suck on her hands, or her toys, or her blankets, or anything else she can grab on to. Oh, and she is quite the trooper, having to put up with a Mommy who loves to put big bows and flowers in her hair.



We have tried rice cereal, apples and carrots with her, but she does not seem to be all that interested in any solid food just yet. Soon enough, I am sure.


That's all for now. I am sure that when her 6 month birthday comes around, I will be blubbering once again about how fast that month passed as well. =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails