Saturday, May 12, 2018

Phone Photo Dump 100!!!

Things have been SO busy here!  Last week my time was consumed at the big kids' school, as I was in charge of Teacher Appreciation.  It was fun, and I love doing this, but I am beat! We (The PTO) also organized a Muffins with Mom event and the annual Spring Carnival (rescheduled due to the recent Walk Out) last week, which made it extra crazy!  All good things, but busy busy busy.  Here are some highlights from Teacher Appreciation...I am thankful to have some wonderful friends who helped a ton!  Our kiddos also lent a hand with set-up. :)













MONDAY...





TUESDAY...




WEDNESDAY...




THURSDAY...





FRIDAY...









And...a few other snaps from the past couple of weeks...








Love this.  This is the card Meredith made for her teacher to go along with a Target gift card. :)








LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails