Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Orange Conference 2018

Last week, while Kris and my parents held down the fort, I spent 5 days in Atlanta with the kids & student ministry teams from all 5 of our campuses at the annual Orange Conference.  It was an incredible week of team bonding, growth, learning, encouragement and exhortation to keep pressing on!  I can't even explain how awesome the week was...here is a little video clip that encompasses a bit of the energy.


I did not get a ton of pictures, but here are a handful...

Our Queen Creek Team...


Getting settled into the 1st main session...


Here we go!


Sun Valley Kids/Students Teams, representing all 5 SV campuses...


When it rained outside, and everyone had to be inside during transitions, it got CRAZY crowded.  There were approximately 8,000 people registered...


 Photo opp with Kellen, who is one of the guys in our 456 teaching videos...


With my roomies for the week...new friends!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails