Friday, March 30, 2018

Phone Photo Dump 97

With my dear friend ready for our K-3 kids!



Sleepy swimmer...


Relaxing...


Swimming fun with a sweet friend...




Snuggles with this precious girl who told me "Mommy I just love you super super much that I just can't stop loving you."


Free cones from DQ!


Boys Night!




My soccer sweeties...



Sweet friends serving together, who also happened to wear the same outfit to church. ;)


Kids at our Small Group Easter Egg Hunt (this doesn't include the junior high/high school kids in our group...big families all around!)


Perfect Attendance and Honor Roll for this one..



Official results are in...


The kids love taking care of Cubby while Grandma/Grandpa are in TX!



 Caleb "interviewed" for the position of SEO of the D-Backs at school as part of a big project they are working on...


3rd Quarter Honor Roll for Caleb!


My set for this month...the theme is Road Trip, the focus is Patience.


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails