Friday, March 9, 2018

Ladybug Release

Just after we moved here last year, we attended our neighborhood's annual Ladybug Release (click HERE to see pictures from last year's event).  We had just moved in that week, and I remember feeling equally BLESSED that it was quickly becoming clear that we had chosen a pretty amazing community to live in and OVERWHELMED because, despite living in this great community, we didn't really know anyone yet.  It was a lonely time for me.

Fast forward to today.  This year's Ladybug Release.  So much has changed in the past year (well, almost year!).  My friend actually took Norah to this event because I was helping to set up a lunch for teachers at the big kids' school.  I was overwhelmed this morning thinking about how God has been so faithful in these past months to provide for us in so many ways, specifically in regards to new friends and community.  

I don't have a ton of pictures from this morning.  But what I have will absolutely remind me of how grateful I am to be where we are, and how blessed I am to be cared for in so many ways by the Creator.





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails