Monday, June 8, 2015

Phone Photo Dump 23

 "Chessers".  
They invited a new game, which is a cross between Chess and Checkers.


Bookworms.  Mommy too!


 

 Last week, National Donut Day!

 


My dad built my sister and I matching vanities many many many years ago....I recently gave one an updated look and Meredith looooooves it!  

 


 School may be out, but this girly isn't missing a beat.


 Coloring outside with a friend!


Whatever it takes to keep the blankie as close as possible.


"Crazy Higher!"


Ha!  Caleb and a teammate zip-lining together.


 Caleb and I went to a local chocolate shop 2 weekends ago to see a Christian band.  It was cooooold!


 He got the game ball last Wednesday.  He caught a pop fly! 


Last week we went to our first Concert in the Park of the season.  The kids had a blast and they even made the park district's FB page. :)


 M and I went to get pedicures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails