Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Phone Photo Dump 15

Finally feeling better, and boogie-less after weeks of not feeling well!
On Tuesday morning, we got to my women's Bible study early and the kids had The Climber all to themselves!


 

I know that I should expect this, living in the Midwest and all, but it's still a bit depressing to get 6 inches of snow after several warmer and sunny days.
Might as well take advantage of the snow before it's all gone.  Again.
Carrots!
Wearing Mommy's shoes.
Celebrating a dear friend's birthday!
My precious and beautiful girls!
Poor baby.  After several days (weeks) of a bad cold, she ended up getting diagnosed with a double ear infection & possible strep.  Lots of cuddling was required.
Driving.
These two have had a difficult time getting along the past couple of weeks.  Incessant arguing! Seriously...all.day.long.  Yesterday, though, we had a bit of a breakthrough and I managed to snap evidence of one of the sweetest hugs I've ever witnessed. :)



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails