Saturday, January 12, 2013

Norah - 1 Month Old

 Sweet baby girl is already 1 month old!  While it seems like it has been forever since she was in my belly, I can't believe how fast the past month has gone.  And, you know me....I am already mourning the fact that she is so "old" already!

Norah is sweet and cuddly.  She loves to snuggle.  She gives us lots of smiles now, although I have a difficult time capturing it on camera!  She eats well, and seems to be gaining weight (I will take her on Monday for her 1 month well visit and find out her stats then).  During the day, she loves to sleep in her swing, bouncy seat, the Moby wrap, or her car seat if we are out, and occasionally in her crib. At night, she sleeps in her crib next to Mommy and Daddy's bed, and sometimes wakes up extra early to have an hour or so of snuggles with Daddy before needing her first meal of the day.  She loves to be swaddled, and the verdict is still out on whether or not she really likes her paci.  She is usually pretty content to look around and take in everything around her.  We just love her more each day, and we absolutely can not remember what life was like before our sweet Norah Jane!  And while I am one very tired momma, I wouldn't change a thing.  Norah is an incredible blessing.






I was able to catch a little smile...I'll take it!





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails