Thursday, June 14, 2012

Zoo!


 We took this season's first (of many, I am sure) trip to the zoo today!  The weather was great, and we all had a great time.  The kids were all incredibly well-behaved.  It was just a really wonderful day.  Caleb was extra excited because earlier in the week, I told him that he could bring a friend with....he picked Bryce, one of his friends from preschool.  I was a little nervous about having all 4 kids (I know, I should probably start getting used to that, right?), but I am happy to report that I didn't lose any of them....in fact, I didn't even come close to losing anyone.  Success!

A quick shot before going in...


All of the kids loved anything they could climb on...


 Professor Caleb...


 Fish...



 Giddy girl...


 Silly faces!


 Being 4 1/2 is rough.


 They all also loved all of the interactive exhibits....particularly ones that had buttons to press.



 Checking out the penguins...


 Splash pad!


 


After lunch, the kiddos played for a bit at one of the parks...



 



 Just a little bit smaller...


 Buddies...


 I only got a few pictures of the actual animals (I was diligently making sure I didn't lose any of the kids, remember?).  Here are a just a few of the many beautiful animals we got to see!






 






 Little "joeys"...



Treat time...




 Shane & I shared some dippin' dots - my favorite.  He really liked them, too!


The kids loved petting this 65 year old turtle...


 Our crew!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails