Friday, April 9, 2010

Together Again...


I toted my kiddos up to the Milwaukee area today to spend time with the Sipes family and Millen family. While my ride up there was not fantastic (due to a lovely encounter with a lovely cop who decided to give me a lovely speeding ticket) we had a great time at Family Fun Land and then at Brandy's house.

I love these friends, and am so thankful that we have remained so close over the years. I was telling Kris the other day that there is just something about "old friends" that is so special.....these girls have seen me at my worst, and still love me. It's great to be able to spend time with people who I am truly 100% comfortable with, and who love my kids...even when one of them decides to put some toys in their toilet.....=(

Thanks Bran, for hosting all of us today!!!

Lunchtime...


While it was hard to get any good pictures of the "big kids" since they were running, jumping, climbing, etc. all over the place, I did manage to snap a cute picture of Ozzy and Meredith.


On our way back to the cars....Caleb, Jensen, and Owen.


The girls...Meredith, Sydney, and Haley...


The big kids in the top bunk.....it made for a cute picture, even though they weren't supposed to be up there!!!


Please excuse my sweet son who decided to use all of his energy to resist cooperating with photo-taking efforts....I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, since he was operating on ZERO naptime today.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails