Monday, January 22, 2018

Phone Photo Dump 92


 For the past 4 years, I have been creating yearly digital family scrapbooks (via Shutterfly).  It's always an exciting time when, sometime in January, the book for the previous year arrives!  I love when the kiddos look through them, as it makes the time (and money) spent worth it. :)



I'm employed!  


While I was hesitant at first to say "yes" to this opportunity, I am so very grateful and excited.  This part time job is a great fit for me, and doesn't hinder my involvement with the kids' school or my duties at home.  I am almost overwhelmed with how God provided a "perfect fit" job for me, even when I wasn't looking for it!  The team I work with is incredible, and I get to put concentrated efforts during the week and on Sundays into helping the kiddos of our church Meet, Know, and Follow Jesus.


Mother/Son BINGO!


A very cold morning at football.  Seriously, I didn't know Phoenix could be so cold!



Impromptu visit to Tucson!




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails