Sunday, May 14, 2017

Another Mother's Day


Some moments are tough, that's for sure. And there are days when I may want to pull my hair out (or have an extra glass of wine). But being a Mom to these kids is better than I could ever have imagined and I can't imagine my life any different.


After church/lunch, we walked around this local park to see the ducks and their new babies!






































After sweating it out at the park, we went home for a swim and for root beer floats (Mommy's fave!)








This guy opted for a drumstick over the float...crazy kid!




 After dinner, we went to our neighborhood park.  Arizona nights are beautiful!  I wish I'd have taken a picture of the sunset...gorgeous!  Next time. ;)















LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails