Wednesday, February 8, 2017

On Broadway!

 Our kids' school music teacher is so great.  She goes above and beyond when it comes time for their concerts.  This year, Caleb's concert was Broadway-themed.  They sang Songs from Rent (Seasons of Love), Hairspray (Can't Stop the Beat), Grease (We Go Together) and Les Miserables (Castle on a Cloud). The orchestra played songs from The Sound of Music (Do Re Mi and Edelweiss).  It was so fun, and I am pleased to announce that all 4 of my kids have come to love all the Les Mis songs (I own the CDs), which we have been listening to pretty much non-stop for weeks!

They were encouraged to wear something to represent one of the musicals.  We went with Grease.


 I didn't get many good photos (or video), as my vantage point was less than ideal!  But the kids did a great job!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails