Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Phone Photo Dump 46

Meredith in the kids' choir (bottom left of screen)..


I forgot my good camera, so I didn't get any great pics. But I've included a video below..Meredith is front and center, the littlest one!



This girl and her shoes.


She played out front, I sat inside the front door because I am a wuss about the cold!


Chipotle snuggles...


I don't like snow in April.


We've been making little changes around the house. I never liked the hardware on our kitchen cabinets, and we finally got new stuff last week.

OLD:


NEW:


Game night!



Meredith took this picture.


Little Painter.


 Field Trip.


Spring time is swing time!


 Little Readers.


 We ran into friends at the farm store!


 Checking out the chickens at the farm store.


 I love Meredith's additions to my message.


 Lovin on some chicks.


 "Blackjack" loves to nap on his back...so cute!


 She's so proud that she learned to spin herself!


 Beautiful Bouquets...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails