Thursday, November 5, 2015

Phone Photo Dump 34

 Our oven has been out of commission for the past week.  A new one is being delivered next Wednesday.  In the meantime, I've been prepping meals in other ways.  Fortunately, the weather this week has been warm - great for grilling!  Unfortunately, it's now getting dark by 5 pm - not great for grilling!

 

 September's Staff Appreciation thing...Donuts and Cider...I love this "job"!

 


Family project...

 

 Twins, 3 years apart.

 

Rainy walks to the bus stop...


 This is how child #3 eats green beans.


 S'mores when Nana/Papa were in town a few weeks back...


 Mini-Momma....she's carrying her baby in the tool of her dress.


 Ice Cream at chik-fil-a...


 Helping with leaf removal...


 Oldest and Youngest.


 Ugh.  On my way to the city this week to pick up sweet A who we will be caring for over the next couple of months, I got a flat. 


 While this was not a fun, nor convenient experience, it made me realize how thankful I am for so many things.  First of all, that we have free roadside assistance.  Also, that I have a friend who will drive to my house with all 4 of her own kids to be there for when my big kids get home from school because now I am running waaaaayyy behind...I was supposed to be in the city 1.5 hours ago!  I'm super thankful that I have a husband who is gracious and didn't get upset with me even though I clipped a curb and busted the tire. And in the immediate moment, I was thankful that the side of the road included a big field with lots of sticks to keep these lovies entertained.


 Speaking of that sweet A...



 A little roller blading/skating around the neighborhood...


 Cupcakes!


Today, we meandered around Costco for 1.5 hours while the guys put new tires on the van.  Caleb was home sick so he got to tag along.  Lucky him.  But look at these teddies!  Everything really is bigger at Costco!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails