Saturday, October 11, 2014

Fall Weekend

 Yesterday, we went with some friends to a local festival, the Scarecrow Fest.  The weather was amazing, and the kids loved playing on the park, seeing all the scarecrow displays and getting their faces painted.

Best I could get!  Nobody's in the mood to pose these days, and to be honest, I was feeling a bit convicted about how much "posing" I am always asking them to do.  I've tried to do less picture taking lately, and more just enjoying-the-moments with my kids, and not just through the camera lens.





his scary face
Meredith and her BFF












This morning, after early soccer games, we went to a local farm to play and get pumpkins...again, the weather was amazing!

A tad bright!

Norah was a bit terrified being up on the haystack.









Don't mind the crazy hair...early soccer game, remember?










Oh Shane.


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails