Monday, May 27, 2013

Random

Well, I definitely set a personal record for the number of days I have gone without updating this blog!  It's not because I haven't had time, although life has been non-stop.  It's not because I haven't taken any pictures, although I haven't had my camera attached to my hip quite as frequently as it typically is.  And it most certainly isn't because there's been nothing photo-worthy going on.

  Believe it or not, it has taken us this long to get our Internet connected in the new house!  For a number of reasons, we just hadn't gotten around to getting hooked up.  Thankfully I have been able to check email, etc. on my phone...otherwise I might have lost my mind.

Not blogging for so long has taught me 2 important things....1) life actually happens even if I don't share it publicly and 2) I really do love to blog.  I've missed having a place to reflect on our days, even if that reflection happens by just looking through our pictures. 

Needless to say, I am very thankful that the Comcast man has come and gone, and I'm able to get back to doing something I have come to very much enjoy.

Below is a random smattering of pictures (some from my camera and some from my phone).  Believe it or not, I actually don't have any "house pics" to share at this point.  Maybe I'll get around to taking some soon.  Or maybe, you'll just have to come visit to see it if you haven't already been by. =)

The last day in our old house, while we emptied our rooms of boxes & furniture, the boys played in the dirt outside...





One day, while staying at Grandma/Grandpa's, we went swimming!



1, 2, and 3 at Caleb's AWANA Awards night.


Bubble Bath!



Busy Bags on a rainy day...


Girls' Night this month was at our house, and we made burlap wreaths...they turned out great!



Caleb finished Kindergarten!!

C and his friend at one of the last days at co-op.
Very last page of schoolwork!
As an end-of-the-school-year special reward, Daddy took Caleb to the Lego store and out to lunch.  He picked out a new lego set to put together...a very cool police helicopter thingy...





We have enjoyed the warmer temps...







Meredith looooves having her girly room....no boys allowed!  In this picture she is getting 1 of her babies ready for bed.  So sweet.


Norah is getting so big (relatively speaking, as she is quite the little peanut).



Cereal for the 1st time...not a huge fan...
...okay, so it's not that bad after all.


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails