Saturday, June 18, 2011

Oldies But Goodies

These photos are from when our family (Kris' parents and brother) was in from out of town back in May. My mother-in-law just sent them to me, and I wanted to post them, even though they are not recent! I had just broken my foot prior to them visiting, and since I was still learning how to navigate on crutches, I didn't take any photos myself....so, thank you, Rhoda, for sending these!

We had a wonderful time while they were here, and I am grateful to have some photos to document the memories!

Papa got to meet his 3rd grandbaby!


Taking a walk to the park...


Dandelion...


Big helper...


Preview of his senior picture? =)


Auntie Heidi with Shaner...


Uncle Kyle and Daddy putting together Caleb's new bike...


Testing out his new wheels...



Playing with Papa...


Playing with Uncle Kyle...


A few more from Shane's dedication...







Paying Wii in their new PJs from Nana and Papa...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails