Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Phone Photo Dump 39

 I've always wanted to get some fun centerpiece for this coffee table in our family room.  But realistically, this is what it's for!  And, honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way right now.  As much as I would love to have more "style" to our home, what's most important to me is that it is a comfortable and safe place for guests, and most importantly - our kids.  And for right now, that looks a little bit like this!


Uncle Kyle got us a year's subscription to Kiwi/Koala Crate for Christmas...we got our first boxes yesterday...SO fun!


 

Kris' carpenter friend built us this unit with the intentions of putting it into the wall.  But upon learning that the wall is actually a foundation wall and can't be messed with, he instead just attached it to the wall like this. I love it!  It takes up a lot less space than our other TV stand, and it's off the floor which means no toys get lost under there!  And props to Kris who set everything up so that the cords are all hidden behind the wall.


I've been wanting a way to put up pictures of the sweet kids we've cared for through Safe Families, and finally got around to doing this:

 

Still need to get this guy's picture up there!


 Lunch time!


 I've been trying to be better at eating breakfast.  I typically just drink coffee in the morning and that's it. I finally found something I like to eat in the morning.  Scrambled eggs and yogurt w/ granola and extra almonds.


 Clean and Sparkly in her Elsa towel from Grandma!



 One day after school, everyone was just wiped.  I let them just lounge and watch a show.  You can tell how tired they are!


 A friend gave us some of these Jelly Beads....they are so fun!  They started out as tiny and hard beads.  After soaking in water in the fridge for 6 hours, they became these fun jelly-like balls.  The girls have been loving playing with them!



 This boy loves MarioKart.  And he stands to play.


 Caleb has been working hard on his latest school project - a Family Tree.  He's finishing up this week, and preparing to present it next week.  I'll post pictures of the finished product later!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails