Monday, November 26, 2012

What's For Dinner? Week 51: Chicken Pot Pie Casserole


This was not all that great. It turned out quite runny, yet the chicken was dry.  And, the biscuits didn't even cook all the way through, even though I baked the entire thing for longer than suggested.  I think that eating the rotisserie chicken, biscuits & veggies all separately would have made for a much better meal!  I am not sure if I did something wrong, or if it's just not a great recipe...but, I don't plan on making this again.  We love chicken potpie, but I will stick to a more traditional recipe next time.


It wasn't awful (once we cooked it for longer so the biscuits were done), so you might enjoy it.  And it was super easy.  In case you want the recipe (it might work better for you!), here it is

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails