Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What's For Dinner? Week 20: BBQ Chicken Pizza


 I feel like I am losing steam a bit with a new recipe each week.  While I enjoy cooking and learning new things to make, it's obviously a lot easier to just stick with those meals I have made a thousand times and always have in the back of my head.  That being said, this week's "new" recipe is really not that new; although I have not followed this exact recipe, I have made BBQ chicken pizza many times before, usually just making up the ingredients and measurements as I go.  Ingredients and measurements that are pretty much the same as what's in this recipe!  So, while this was the first time I have actually followed a recipe for BBQ chicken pizza, it's not anything too new.  Oh well.


Here's the recipe.  It was easy and tasty.  I used about 2 cups of chicken instead of 3 and that was more than enough.  And, I used the suggested amounts of cheese, although in my opinion it was too much (Kris thought it was just right).  Oh, and I served it with popcorn....it was one of those kinda nights.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails