Monday, February 14, 2011

My Loves

While there are many many many things that I love about each of the wonderful people in my little family, I have chosen ONE thing to share about each of my 4 favorite people (yes, it was hard to pick just one!)...something that at this moment, I really love and appreciate about them...

Kris...

I love how selfless Kris is. He works very hard all day, and then comes home and does a fantastic job of getting into husband/daddy mode. He puts all of us before himself. I am one lucky girl.

Caleb...

Something I love about Caleb these days is his imagination. From creating buildings and other such things out of his blocks to turning his bed into a spaceship to asking us all to go on "adventures" with him, his imagination is truly running wild right now and I love it!

Meredith...

I love Meredith's joy for life. Aside from having her milk cup taken away from her, there isn't much that doesn't make her happy! Her joy is evident in her voice, her eyes, her smiles and her actions.

Shane...

I love that Shane is content to hang out in my arms, that he has no care in the world but allowing me to love on him.

We have had fun celebrating Valentine's Day this year...making valentines, talking about love, etc. Last night, we had a special family dinner and this morning we had a big breakfast. Everything that I can manage to make into a heart shape is becoming so (pancakes, breadsticks, grilled cheese, brownies, etc!)...

And today, I helped out at Caleb's preschool party....very fun.

The bag he made for all of his valentines...


Waiting patiently for his turn to pass out his cards...


Delivering his valentines...



Caleb and his buddy...


Listening to one last story before it's time to go...


Happy Valentine's Day to you!

I hope that today is a day that you experience the love of Jesus and the love of those around you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails