Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!



Today, November 25th is my Dad's birthday. I am very thankful for him. He is one of the most caring, hard-working, generous, intelligent, dedicated, and inspiring people I know. He has taught me so much and I am extremely grateful for him.

I always like to share the story about how once, when he had to be in Chicago for a couple days for work, he drove ALL the way to Roscoe from Chicago (a good hour and a half - at least), just to watch my game, only to drive ALL the way back downtown that same night. For a high-schooler who was all about her basketball games, this type of thing meant the world. I honestly can't remember a game he missed. This is just one of many stories I could share.

He has set such a great example for me of the importance of family....something that we hope to exemplify in our home as well.

Happy Birthday, Dad and Grandpa....we love you!

Hugs and Kisses from Caleb....he'll have some real ones for you on Thursday!
s

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails